Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Me...and the virtual 'me'

Well the topic was kind of under construction in my mind for long. But for that I was not in front of my pc in a silence. I was just trying to learn my self. And I was in a bike behind my friend when the breeze was brushing ma face.

Many of us have a different image in reality and in the virtual world. We act or try to act. There are many of us who put more time on the chat rooms rather than in our own living rooms and bedrooms. Addicts..thats what we have become. Long hours , we spend on our facebooks,orkuts and ya of course tweeting. Is this insane ? No...not at all . But then there is something that we do fail to see,somethings that we dont feel ; that is us , what we have become ?? Dexters ?

I love chatting, facebook and youtube and everything nice . But at times a feeling comes that this is not what i want. But i just push off that good fairy and continue to type.Deny..but most of us are the same.  Gadgets - that's what unite us . They at times make us sad and that's what make us happy.

Going back to the Old times when the technology was not so grand as it is now . The time when blackberry and Apple made our mouths to water. Once when they were only fruits. Life would have been simpler though a little out of sync with the modern thinking or ours. But still at least we won't have become filled with gadgets. Well eating Apple is really  better than typing right ? ( Though at times.)Are we moving away from nature...? A phenomenon we can't stop but just see ourselves moving far .

The virtual you is what you need to cut short. Its dominating the real you at times. Silly thought it is, but sit back a minute and see for yourself ; where are you ? The virtual image of yours and your reality . Think about the real fun in football and poking your friends rather than the farm Ville and clicking poke . ( no offence , just an example ) .

I am in the middle..so are many who think at times about themselves to see where they are . For people like me at times an android phone becomes the world .( I must admit its handy enough ) . But still at times thoughts come...to spot where I am. Well the article is just to make a marking where I am and where I want to be. This is just a page from the diary of many of the millions of the virtual and real images around me . But I am sure the smilies can never replace the innocent smiles n real tears . Hope you find the real you...if not today..some other day .

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one bro, the best one till now :)


    yadhu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks man....tryin to raise myself... A small atempt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. no words ma bro....good one...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nyc thought..... seriously india needs a
    dexter....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pls post ur comment near the same article....u hav posted it in another article

      Delete